Implement security in Azure development solutions
Learn how to implement Azure-based authentication, access control, and secure data solutions while preparing for Microsoft exam AZ-200.
Enrollment is Closed
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how authentication and authorization work in Azure, and how to implement secure data solutions with: encryption; Azure Key Vault; and SSL and TLS communications.
What You’ll Learn：
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
Module 1: Implementing authentication
- Implement authentication in applications
- Implement multi-factor authentication
Module 2: Implementing access control
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
Module 3: Implementing secure data solutions
- Encryption options
- End-to-end encryption
- Implement Azure confidential computing
- manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault